We’re looking for a Remarkable Part-Time CPA! (Remote-OK only)
Before heading over to Indeed.com and clicking the “Apply” button, consider if you are really interested in THIS position! We are looking for serious applicants only. Please follow the “How to Apply” instructions below to be considered.
We are a virtual CPA firm providing accounting, tax and CFO services to clients in Oklahoma and across the US. Tax season isn’t crazy for us (and won’t be crazy for you either) because while we do taxes, we are not a tax shop! We don’t take ourselves too seriously and neither should you if you want to be a good fit for this position. But, we are dealing with other people’s money and THAT we take very seriously and expect accuracy, confidentiality and due care.
We are seeking someone with the technical and people skills to work directly with clients and team members on tax and CFO engagements. Although this is a part-time position, we are not looking for someone who has several “side jobs” and is adding another one to the mix. We are also not interested in someone who has their own accounting or tax business. For the right candidate, this will be your only employment where you are a valued member of our team and can grow with us.
- Part-time position, 20-25 hrs/week, during normal business hours
- This is a remote-working, permanent position
- We are seeking a local candidate, within 1 hour of the OKC metro
- Prepare and review business and individual tax returns
- Lead tax planning engagements with current and prospective clients
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our clients
- Provide CFO services for a limited number of clients
- Monthly and quarterly financial statement review and analysis
- Active CPA license
- 8+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years recent experience at a small/regional public accounting firm with at least 2 years at a senior or manager level
- In-depth, current tax knowledge at state and federal levels
- Current QBO and/or Xero certification
- Tech-savvy with the ability to master multiple software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor (and urgency when needed)
- Tax planning experience, with demonstrated tax savings
- Experience with Ultratax, Fathom, and Bill.comCash flow forecasting
- Work remotely
- Health and dental insurance NOT available
- Pay range starts at $32/hr depending on skills and experience
How to Apply:
- Visit Indeed.com. Must include a cover letter through Indeed describing why you are interested in this position. Also, delight us with a story about your most embarrassing pandemic purchase!